German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am settled in for the night and not leaving tomorrow as the ice storm begins so I decided to download some of my photos and videos. Nothing real special but thought I would share.

My two girls

Willow's attempt to stop me from going on vacation

Willow in a sit/stay at class

And here is a very low budget video. I taught her to crawl and a friend at work wanted to see so I set up the camera on the table.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking!:p

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Yep this weather is nasty! My agility class on the south side (465 & 65) was canceled (which sucks, but after looking outside- I guess I'm glad for it). Nice video- how fun!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep this weather is nasty! My agility class on the south side (465 & 65) was canceled (which sucks, but after looking outside- I guess I'm glad for it). Nice video- how fun!
Hey, are you going to that place called Pawsitive Partners? I was real close to signing up for their pre-agility class that just started but decided to go to a CGC class that starts in a week and then do the agility this spring/summer.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Hey, are you going to that place called Pawsitive Partners? I was real close to signing up for their pre-agility class that just started but decided to go to a CGC class that starts in a week and then do the agility this spring/summer.
No freakin way! Did you sign up for the CGC class with Nina?? I did too! I'm pretty excited about it, and even more so now to know that another GSD owner will be there. Yes, I am going to the beginner 1 class at PP. I've only been to two classes so far, but I do really like the facility and my instructor is very nice. She's a bit gabby, but even when she talks on and on- it's interesting and applicable. I went to a trial there 3 weeks ago now. It was definitely neat to see the dogs competing; my first trial.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, bummer. I didn't know that PP did CGC. I am signed up at our current school, Indy K9. It is also near 465 and Emerson. I am definitly going to PP though so maybe I will see you there this spring!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Oh- interesting. Actually- I assumed that since your class started the same time as mine (and given the relatively small number of places offering it in Indy) that it must be the same. Rookie mistake. haha!

No, PP doesn't offer CGC training to my knowledge. Indy Pit Crew is offering a training class with a local behaviorist/trainer named Nina Gaither. It meets every Saturday in February with a certification class sometime in early March. Bummer that it's not the same class.

Maybe we'll see you this spring though!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Okay, your pup on the right is a STUNNER, I can't take my eyes of that puppy! What breed/type of puppy is She/He??? WOW.... IN LOVE <3

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, your pup on the right is a STUNNER, I can't take my eyes of that puppy! What breed/type of puppy is She/He??? WOW.... IN LOVE <3
Yep, she is a looker. She is a mix rescued from Animal Control. Best guess is Australian Cattle Dog and Husky. Her sister who was at the shelter with her was a reddish color with blue eyes. I get a lot of comments about her being a wolf-mix or coyote (not sure why people think I would have a coyote:wild:). My friends all call her "The Dingo".
She is awesome.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I love the suit case picture. that video was cool. someday I'll get around to teaching dodger how to crawl.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Yep, she is a looker. She is a mix rescued from Animal Control. Best guess is Australian Cattle Dog and Husky. Her sister who was at the shelter with her was a reddish color with blue eyes. I get a lot of comments about her being a wolf-mix or coyote (not sure why people think I would have a coyote:wild:). My friends all call her "The Dingo".
She is awesome.
Well if you don't ever want your dingo, send her my way, I would spoil her to death and back!! <3

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Enjoyed your video, thanks for sharing. :)

Oh, you also have nice looking dogs.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well if you don't ever want your dingo, send her my way, I would spoil her to death and back!! <3
While I sincerely appreciate your offer, the dingo is here to stay. She is my cuddle dog. :wub:

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pictures, really loved the video! Great job with the crawling.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for sharing the pictures, really loved the video! Great job with the crawling.
Thanks! On the progression of crawling we just got to the point where I can stand and take a few steps back. I still need to work with her to add some distance, plus with the video, it is obvious that my other dog is standing around and kinda getting in the way but for the purposes of this video I didn't mind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts