German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this video was sent to me by one of the guys in my SchH group. I had to share with you all. I could believe this lady!! My mouth dropped.... At a loss of words.... What do think about this video?

Thanks for checking this out.

·
Super Moderator
32,430 Posts
I've seen that before, it's great! Susan Garrett is a very known agility trainer and competitor, BTW. Here she is with her dog Encore, winning a National Championship last year:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I totally agree with you. She seems a bit off her rocker though. That's just my opinion. :)

·
Super Moderator
32,430 Posts
I'd take her class in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
31,983 Posts
I laughed my butt off!

She did not hurt the dog. And she made her point. I like that she used a completely different term for her bad-dog thing. Give instead of Out.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Honestly, this clip was recommened to me when I was trying to motivate Stark (drive building) and it has worked MIRACLES for us!

"Smack the puppy" really gets Stark going and he LOVES the interaction between the two of us. It's so much fun too!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
I totally agree with you. She seems a bit off her rocker though. That's just my opinion. :)
She's actually an AMAZING trainer and uses all positive training. Her dogs are hardly ever even on leashes, but she can train a heel like

Think she tries to use humor whenever she can to get a principle through all of our rock hard heads!

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts