German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right forum, mods feel free to move it.

I'm wondering what everyone thinks of taking my dog back to school after 5 years. She never really cared much for school. We did agility for a while, she liked that and was the class star. Then she climbed a folded up A frame behind my back and I figured if she can do that, she'll learn to climb my chain link fence. We did rally-o (before it was an official sport). Luther was a total show off and loved training especially rally. Morgan always acted like 'Why am I here? I know all this stuff so what's the point? No I don't want any flat meat right now'

I"m doing this more for me than for her. She doesn't have anything that needs correcting - other than pecking order issues with the kids but I'm addressing them on that. It's because we're getting a puppy in July and I need to get back in the habit.

Took her to a drop in class 2 weeks ago, it was a heeling class. It was a breeze for her and she made a friend with a mal boy. Tonight there's a rally class and I was thinking of taking her. And the kids... they're the reason we haven't been to school for 5 years...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts