German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol Riley and Shelby are in their kennels in the other room snoozing and Shasta my almost 7 month old GSD pup is out in the living room with me. She hops up on my loveseat and just watches TV. I look dead at her and tell her she is the laziest german shepherd pup i have ever known.

What does she do? yips at me with a little growl and lays her head back down and continues watching TV. I just about died laughing. She really is a lazy pup. its funny. She's all over playing but the minute she see's the couch.... its all over with. She's curled up watching Wizards of Waverly Place. Silly puppy...

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Ha ha ha! Don't you just love the back talk?!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I get a lot of heavy sighs, but the funny stuff is when he actually talks. Not barking but the argargarg noise like he's actually complaining.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i changed the channel and she grumbled at me until i changed it back. I was laughing so hard. She's become a very vocal pup. too funny.

·
Registered
386 Posts
my dog almost sounds like this when he cant get to me
of course he doesn't say sounds... but thats just the gist LOL

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha that was what i heard coming home earlier. had to return the redbox movie i rented last night and they were in their kennels howling.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I get a lot of heavy sighs, but the funny stuff is when he actually talks. Not barking but the argargarg noise like he's actually complaining.
hahahahaha the "argargarg" noise makes me think of the snoopy cartoons when he would grumple when he was pissed off, ahaha. too good!

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Baily would do that.

"Are you going to get off the couch and let me sit down"

*head up, tail thumps* *groan* *sigh* *goes back to sleep*

yup....lol

·
Registered
664 Posts
So cute. I have a back-talkin' 7 month old. It's so hard NOT to laugh.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Jamie Lee talks to us in the mornings and at night when we go to bed. I have had vocal dogs before but none like her. We don't even need an alarm clock anymore she wakes us up every morning and tells us "lets get going time to get out of bed".She gives kisses first and if that does not work she will talk. She is very vocal. Victor is more of a groaner/sigher.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts