German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Anything energetic can interfere with a homeopathic remedy

X-rays interfer with any type of energy healing too. I found it inactivates f.e. reiki.

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
But, all of us are bombarded CONSTANTLY by radio waves etc. (okay, me less than most-- I live in The Middle of Nowhere) What "waves" interfere, which are okay? Think of all the broadcasts. Perhaps it doesn't interfere, or perhaps it does. Just thinking aloud-- LOTS of frequencies and types of waves emitted, sent, broadcast.

Very interesting subject! I did not know homeopathy was considered stronger than Bach flower... does that tend to mean usually more effective?

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
I did not know homeopathy was considered stronger than Bach flower... does that tend to mean usually more effective?

If you give the correct remedy yes, absolutely. But if you give the wrong homeopathic remedy in a high potency you can cause a lot of damage, throwing the system out of balance. You can not cause real damage when you give the wrong blachflower. Vithoulkas explains how homeopathics work on the body's electrodynamic level in his book "science of homeopathy" very well.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts