German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Hamlet is 2 months and a half now, and he's been getting these tiny zits. He has around 6 of them, all in the belly.

He also has this strange marks under his armpit...it's like black-orange ish, but it's not dirt. I tried cleaning it out, but he yelps every time I touch it; it doesn't come from biting either.

I've uploaded 2 pics, hope it helps

Lucia

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
They are pretty common as far as I know and Ze'eva had them for sure. I didn't even bother messing with them ever.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think the first pic is an ingrown hair. My little 8.5 week old has one on her chest. If you're sure your pup doesn't have any chance of fleas (I know mine is clear) then I'd go with ingrown hair. Nothing to worry about :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Shadow had little pimples on her belly , when hubby took her to the vet it was some type of an infection, like a vaginal or urinary infection of some sort. I am sorry, I don't remember the exact name. Anyway, he gave her antibiotics for 10 days, and it cleared it right up. He said that it was very common in puppies. When I talk to hubby later, I will find out exactly what it was and post it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all so much; he has a VETs appointment this Friday to get his last vaccine, but I´ll ask her. I'll wait for ur answer Darlene, thx =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts