German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Abby has 2 teeth not coming out. She’s 6 months old. She has vet appointment on Saturday. They are the bottom baby canine teeth. I think she needs them extracted.

·
Registered
114 Posts
My girl had one tooth like that. It fell out, but I don't know how old she was. Toward the end of teething. It was doubled up for maybe a week or so. .

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I would give it more time. My puppy had a tooth like that (the bottom right canine, on the left in the picture) and it stayed put until he was over 7 months old. I played loads of tug and fetch with him, and the tooth popped out when I was getting his trick title. Blood everywhere, but we were happy for multiple reasons that day.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My pup has the same thing going on right now. I've found a number of her teeth over the past couple of weeks, and she's so miserable. :cry: Let us know what the vet says. I'm hoping hers will come out on their own in time.

·
Registered
262 Posts
We only ever found 2 baby teeth from our current 6 month old (nearly 7) and never saw any in his poop. Not the first time that I've thought he's a magician

1 - 7 of 7 Posts