German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Completely off subject from my dogs, but my wife and i found out a couple months ago we are pregnant with our first. we are both really excited, it wasn't a plannd pregnancy, but how many now a days are.

Any how we don't know as of yet the sex so we are discussing names and cannot for the life of us agree on a boy name.

Lillan Grace for a Girl

I really want Henry James for our boy, but momma dont like that.

Any thoughts on a Boy name for a good ole southern raised boy???

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
James Dean

Austin
Blake
Brady
Brody
Caleb
Christian
Cody
Colin
Dylan
Ethan
Forrest
Hunter
Jacob
Jeffery
Jesse
Jett
Lane
Luke
Parker
Rhett
Toby
Travis
Tristan
Tyler
Wayne

·
2,967 Posts
My brother was named John Wade- Went by Wade. John after my grandfather and Wade after a Confederate General in the Civil War (Dad is a Confederate History nut)...Always felt pretty Southern to me... :)

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
:congratulations: I always like the name James Lee / Jimmy Lee.
Also was pretty fond of Wyatt, but at a loss for a middle name.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone. middle name has to be james. thts my middle name, my dad's name, and grand paw's middle name.

i won't something old fashion, jus cause tht's me i am old fashioned, and my wife doesnt even have the first clue what she wants.

I am still trying to talk her into Henry James, but not making much of an impact.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Robert James
You can really go back in souther history with Jubal James (and no, I don't like it)
Mathew James / Mark James / Luke James / John James
Zachary James
Thomas James

·
Registered
954 Posts
OH how wonderful!! Congrats.
Here are a list of my boy names...
Collin
Chase
Connor
Cooper
Keagan
And...
Thats about it...

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
My first son will be Jessie James after my dad and brother (middle name James) and my grandpa Jessie. Our second will be Dalton Xavier. Afer the Dalton gang and cuz it sounds good together :) good luck and congrats

1 - 13 of 13 Posts