German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Shame the baby elephant is scared, he is doing his best to get rid of the goose without hurting it, where is his Momma to protect him. That video just makes me sad.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah well, to me it just reminds me of any two kids squabbling with each one trying to get in the last lick. Nobody got hurt, no blood or broken bones, just a spat. I wouldn't feel too sorry for the baby elephant, though, since he is the one who started the shenanigans.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Also, kind of a life experience through no human interferrance or manipulation. Which I think is rare in a zoo or enclosure setting. Bet the baby elephant is orphaned. I bet if momma were there, she would have just watched up until the goose attacked. Just speculation though.

Newlie, from a human perspective your comment caused a chuckle.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Ah well, to me it just reminds me of any two kids squabbling with each one trying to get in the last lick. Nobody got hurt, no blood or broken bones, just a spat. I wouldn't feel too sorry for the baby elephant, though, since he is the one who started the shenanigans.
Yeah, he started it, but when he runs off you can see he is looking for someone to come and help him, I know it is meant to be funny. But it makes me sad that he is on his own.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts