German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of updated pictures of Abby at 11 weeks! We are starting to get asked what breed she is mixed with and I really have no idea. Anyone want to throw out some guesses? I usually just tell people what I know, that her mom was a GSD. At 11 weeks she weighed 13 pounds and has been gaining about 2 pounds a week since we have had her. Her mom probably weighed around 50-60 pounds but she looked skinny ( I am assuming from the process of raising and feeding 9 pups!).

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looks mainly gsd except the ears look a little heavy like lab ears. Good lookin pup!

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
yeah I say GSD/lab as well. She's adorable!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Very cute! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:) Good tip on looking to see the common breeds for the area. My other mix was from an area that had a lot of hound dogs and I have always kind of figured he was a houndy mix with GSD. I am not certain where my little girl's mother was picked up, somewhere in southern Indiana. Currently if I have them outside together (my older dog and the pup) everyone thinks my older, male dog is her mother! I do enjoy how much they look like each other right now though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts