German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pictures were taken with my cell phone, so they are not the best quality. When I get my camera back ill try to get some better pictures. Critique what you can. Thanks!!

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
She is beautiful

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
I love a nice square build on a dog! Her pigment will be nice too, if she is still so nice and dark. What a beauty Ayla is-- and I loooove her name.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!! I also like her name! I wanted something different, it means something of the wall like tree root or something, but I still like it! I like her dark colors too, I'm hoping they stay that way!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you all think she is show quality? I'm not sure which avenue I want to take her down. I'm probably gonna try a few things and see what she likes best!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any critiques on her???

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Stretched female that is quite feminine. OK withers, back could be firmer (age and conditioning can improve this), good length of a well placed croup. Very good angulation in the rear. Sufficient angulation in front, upper arm should be longer and her pasterns are a bit too upright. It looks like she may toe out in front, but that could also just be the way she is standing in the photo. She has a very nice dark face with an excellent ear set.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow!! Thanks for the critique!! I was beginning to think that she was so off base that no one knew where to start!lol! I got my camera back so ill post some better photos soon. How do I make the back firmer? Ill try to stack her in the new pics(she doesn't hold still very well!) Thanks again!!

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Road work. Trotting next to a bike. Of course, wait until she is more mature.

You are welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts