German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Poor Wolfie has been in his usual spot waiting for his Daddy to come home for an hour now He would kill me if he knew I was posting this but Hubby just called from work saying that they are holding the shift over because of a snowstorm we are having. I asked how long he would be, and he said he didn't know and also told me to tell Punky ( that's what he calls Wolfie) that he wouldn't be home. I just thought aww they miss each other. Here's Wolfie still waiting for his Daddy to come home.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Aw, poor Wolfie. :(

When winter break was over and our daughter went back to school, Shasta spent a lot of time hanging out in the doorway to Sissy's bedroom. She just knew Sissy would magically appear is she waited long enough!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Poor Shasta! She looks so sad! Wolfie and I played ball for a couple minutes, had some green beans and now it's off to bed.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Awww how cute! Apparently (no pics, mom can't even find the camera let alone work it, lol) Cooper, my corgi, waits for me by the back door the entire time I'm gone, even if it's for 3 hours, without moving at all until I get back. I feel so bad leaving him to go shopping, he just hates when I'm not home! I guess now Remi is doing the same thing, if I go out to get the mail or something (otherwise he's with me or crated if I leave the house) or take out the trash, he waits next to Cooper at the door. My boys! <3

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww how cute! Apparently (no pics, mom can't even find the camera let alone work it, lol) Cooper, my corgi, waits for me by the back door the entire time I'm gone, even if it's for 3 hours, without moving at all until I get back. I feel so bad leaving him to go shopping, he just hates when I'm not home! I guess now Remi is doing the same thing, if I go out to get the mail or something (otherwise he's with me or crated if I leave the house) or take out the trash, he waits next to Cooper at the door. My boys! <3
Awww... That's adorable!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts