German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came home last night to a package from Chewy. I know I did not place an order so was wondering what it was.......shocked and very pleasantly surprised to find 2 oil paintings of Ozzy and Indy (when she was a puppy) on a canvas. Talk about great customer service.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Came home last night to a package from Chewy. I know I did not place an order so was wondering what it was.......shocked and very pleasantly surprised to find 2 oil paintings of Ozzy and Indy (when she was a puppy) on a canvas. Talk about great customer service.
View attachment 560643 View attachment 560644
I did not order these or pay for anything. Chewy did this all on there own.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've heard of them doing that. I've also seen where they've sent flowers after a death. It's amazing how rare things like this are nowadays! Beautiful portraits!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I
I've heard of them doing that. I've also seen where they've sent flowers after a death. It's amazing how rare things like this are nowadays! Beautiful portraits!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I know. A card came with with saying “just wanted to surprise you” very sweet

·
Registered
977 Posts
Beautiful portraits and a lovely thing to do. I'm already very impressed with their customer service, but this is above and beyond.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful portraits and a lovely thing to do. I'm already very impressed with their customer service, but this is above and beyond.
They are awesome and cate very much for their customers and their pets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts