·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Auggie - Winter 2013 (cropped).jpg

auggie as a puppy.jpg

auggie close up.jpg

auggie and harley bow wow luau.jpg [

Born in June 2008, Auggie has lived with our loving family since he was 8 weeks old. As a puppy, Auggie was shy and tentative. Now he loves spending time at Doggie Day Care so that he can play with his buddies for the day. All of our dogs are treated like members of the family. He is accustomed to children, teenagers and other dogs. He behaves extremely well in a relatively calm family environment. He has been crate trained for eating and sleeping. He is fully house trained and knows how to use a doggie door on his own. Auggie is the gentlest of dogs. He has allowed my 7 and 9 year old granddaughters to crawl into his kennel and play with him. He has never snapped at them or even scratched them while playing. When feeding him a treat he takes it from your hand very gently and never snaps at your fingers. He’s a real gentlemen. His teeth are perfect and he has no major health issues. Auggie has received regular medical care since birth and his medical records are available. He is accustomed to wearing an electric collar that reacts to an underground fence. Once the collar was adjusted appropriately for his size, he has never broken through the barrier. Auggie is a smart dog who learns quickly. He is definitely a “mans’ dog” who loves to be outside with his master whether he’s mowing the grass or grilling dinner, Auggie will be faithfully by his side or playing frisbee which is his favorite pasttime!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
View attachment 46098

View attachment 46106

View attachment 46114

Born in June 2008, Auggie has lived with our loving family since he was 8 weeks old. As a puppy, Auggie was shy and tentative. Now he loves spending time at Doggie Day Care so that he can play with his buddies for the day. All of our dogs are treated like members of the family. He is accustomed to children, teenagers and other dogs. He behaves extremely well in a relatively calm family environment. He has been crate trained for eating and sleeping. He is fully house trained and knows how to use a doggie door on his own. Auggie is the gentlest of dogs. He has allowed my 7 and 9 year old granddaughters to crawl into his kennel and play with him. He has never snapped at them or even scratched them while playing. When feeding him a treat he takes it from your hand very gently and never snaps at your fingers. He’s a real gentlemen. His teeth are perfect and he has no major health issues. Auggie has received regular medical care since birth and his medical records are available. He is accustomed to wearing an electric collar that reacts to an underground fence. Once the collar was adjusted appropriately for his size, he has never broken through the barrier. Auggie is a smart dog who learns quickly. He is definitely a “mans’ dog” who loves to be outside with his master whether he’s mowing the grass or grilling dinner, Auggie will be faithfully by his side or playing frisbee which is his favorite pasttime!

I would suggest adding your location so people know where this dog is.

Also, if he's done so well in the last 5 years, why are you re-homing? I'm not trying to be nosy or rude, and you certainly don't have to answer that if you'd rather not share... but I'm just curious to why a perfect family pet would be given up after so many years. Seems like he's shared many great memories with your family.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts