German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Wow!
Quote from video:
"Since they were very thin and appeared sick,....couldn't put them into the shelter..."

What?!?
And now of course everyone is coming out of the woodwork to adopt this little "angel" dog and the shelter is fielding applications. Where were they before they inhumanely tried to euthanize this poor pup. Guess the other 4 didn't have the same luck as this one.
What a shame :(

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I'm glad that puppy lived and is going to get a good home but what irritates me about stories like these is people come out of the woodwork to adopt that little fellow. Where were all of these people 2-3 days before to prevent the puppies from being put to sleep in the first place. If all of the people who decided to get involved everytime there is a feel good story on the news, get involved and then stay involved there could be a whole lot less dogs and cats dying cold and unwanted in shelters.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I'm glad that puppy lived and is going to get a good home but what irritates me about stories like these is people come out of the woodwork to adopt that little fellow. Where were all of these people 2-3 days before to prevent the puppies from being put to sleep in the first place.
I was thinking the same thing, but I'll bet I know. The family was watching the new and the kids say, "Mom/Dad, can we adopt Wall-E? Please! Please!"

He sure is an adorable little puppy. Poor thing. Poor brothers and sisters. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts