German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I was wondering what you thought of Authority Grain free dog food. Does it look decent? OPinins please !

<LI _extended="true">Ingredients: chicken, chicken meal, dried green peas, potato starch, flaxseed meal, dried beet pulp, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, dried potatoes, dicalcium phosphate, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of ascorbic acid), copper sulfate, vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin D3 supplement, riboflavin, calcium iodate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, sodium selenite, biotin and vitamin B12 supplement

·
Registered
27 Posts
My current GSD mix puppy eats large breed nature's recipe, but we fed our American Eskimo Authority senior food when he got older and he did great on it. That's the only experience I have with Authority and dogs, but my cat ate it for a little while too until we switched her to Blue Buffalo. I would just check the ingredients on the bag. If they're good ingredients then it's a good food, if not, skip it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts