German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Austin, TX! I have a 9 week old German named Enzo. I am a big, big dog person and so far Enzo has simultaneously charmed the heck out of me and also pushed my buttons, lol. All of them. He's a sweet, smart boy and I'm looking forward to sharing thoughts and experiences here.

·
Super Moderator
5,124 Posts
Button pushing. Helped with large doses of good humor. I look forward to seeing more about your adventures together.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Welcome Austin and Enzo! If he's found and pushed all your buttons already, just imagine what he'll be pushing at 5 or 6 months LOL! You've got a lot of fun ahead! Congrats, he's a good looking puppy!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello and welcome to the forum! That's one cute pup!
Thanks! He's a cutie
Welcome Austin and Enzo! If he's found and pushed all your buttons already, just imagine what he'll be pushing at 5 or 6 months LOL! You've got a lot of fun ahead! Congrats, he's a good looking puppy!
Oh, he's going to be a blast. Can't help but be that neurotic parent every once in a while. At least he asks out to relieve himself at 9 weeks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: Definitely a blast and certainly still pretty crazy. The stuff that annoyed me in June/July has mostly subsided. He's a smart boy who needs a lot of love and attention.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
9 Months is way better than 7, lol. He's still pretty crazy, but his charm is a little more evident than when he hit the 6 month mark. He loves to run and play. About to enroll him in his first agility class. He's about 70 lbs now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts