German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather has been rather warm for the past few days, strangely warm for December, but tonight the temperature suddenly dropped. And with those clear skies tonight we got some very beautiful northern ligths.

I've never even tried taking pictures of nothern lights before, mostly just enjoyed them while they're there but tonight I decided to try and photograph them.

Think I managed to do a pretty decent job, if I do say so myself :)

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Wow! They are beautiful! I would love to see them some day but I just can't bring myself to go to such a cold climate. I've heard Alaska is stunning but I will probably only see it in pictures.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Those are sweet.

It's been too cloudy here to get any good pictures. Hopefully tomorrow night it clears up for the meteor shower.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Excellent photographs. I lived in Anchorage, Alaska, for 2-1/2 years and never saw them at all.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Wow beautiful!!!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Gorgeous!

I would love to go there and see it!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It sure was a sight. And amazing how fast they move.
In those 30 minutes I stood out there with my camera they very nearly running across the sky

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i would love to see them in person. good job on the pictures! those are pretty cool!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
very beautiful!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Beautiful! We used to see the "Northern Lights" when I lived in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, but your photos are even better! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Cool. I have always wanted to see them in person, but probably never will. Your pictures will have to do!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts