German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd post this hear to make it official. Delta Airlines has not found Nala and she is thought to be roaming around the Atlanta GA area. The owners are now in Germany.

If you see Nala, please contact the authorities.

Message from owner:
" Alisa is my wife, and Nala is my dog. We are completely heartbroken over this. Delta has not offered anything but a refund. Not that we want anything other than our dog. We will never fly Delta again. And will forever tell anyone in the sound of my voice not to fly Delta. We do not believe for one minute that Nala “escaped”, these crates are also used to transport zoo animals in. Can you imagine a monkey, lion, tiger or any other animal getting out, and then not being able to find them? I want my dog, and I want the truth. I am proudly serving in the US army overseas and this is the thanks I get from Delta. I appreciate all the help from the numerous websites and other dog owners. We look forward to the return of our beloved pet, or the truth to what really happened. Once again, thanks to anyone who reads anything about this and to anyone that can help. --- David"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.