German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A PURE BRED, 4 YEAR OLD, BLACK GERMAN SHEPHERD BOY IS IN NEED. HE IS CURRENTLY LOCATED IN ATHENS OHIO AND IS BEING EVALUATED BY A VET FOR SKIN ISSUES AND HIP PROBLEMS. HE HAS A HAD A VERY ROUGH LIFE..BUT IS VERY SWEET. HE IS NEUTERED, UP TO DATE ON VACCINES. HIS OWNERS TURNED HIM IN BECAUSE THEY DID N OT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO FEED HIM. HE IS VERY MALNOURISHED. I AM HAVING HIS NEEDS EVALUATED BY A VET AND CAN ARRANGE HIS TRANSPORT TO ANYWHERE IN OR NEAR OHIO. HE IS NOT CONSIDERED ADOPTABLE AND IS BEING HELD ONLY LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO TRY AND FIND A RESCUE FOR HIM. HE DOES NOT HAVE MANY DAYS AND DESPARATELY NEEDS A HERO. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected] IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP HIM. IHAVE 15 MYSELF, OR I WOULD TAKE HIM. HE IS BEAUTIFUL. I WILL GLADLY EMAIL HIS PICTURES. I IMPLORE YOU ON HIS BEHALF...HE REALLY NEEDS SOMEONE TO HELP HIM. WITH LOVE, HE CAN BE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY PET AGAIN. HE IS GOOD WITH OTHER ANIMALS AND KIDS. DOES NOT LIKE HAVING HIS NAILS CUT.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Welcome Dannielle!
Poor boy! Can you get a picture?

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
Bump for this poor soul

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
Bump again

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Originally Posted By: CindyMI really wish i could take him... I need to win the lotto
DITTO...............

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
bump

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
bump for this poor guy!!!

·
Banned
1,829 Posts
Bump again for this poor baby

·
Registered
280 Posts
Does anyone know the results from the vet check?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I live about two hours away from this shelter and have a friend in that area. Could help transport east if that helps get him to safety.

Shannon
VGSR member

1 - 20 of 39 Posts