German Shepherds Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Re: DIESEL - MOULTRIE - GA

UPDATE!

flyer, the special needs shepherd in michigan, is scheduled to have his heart surgery at michigan state university, later this week. please send the flyer-boy good thoughts and energy, especially thursday and friday...

flyer's surgery is made possible by a donation from The Diesel Veterinary Care Fund...

IN MEMORY OF DIESEL, a very special boy, gone too soon.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts

IN MEMORY OF DIESEL...successful heart surgery for flyer!!!

i am so happy to report that flyer's surgery was successful, he is recovering at home with his foster mom. i hear he's had a little haircut!

many blessings to all!

·
Registered
581 Posts

Hey, that is great news!! Wishing Flyer an uneventful and quick recovery! I will remember Diesel. Thank you.

·
Registered
9,438 Posts

Thought it was time to bring this thread to the top. The Diesel fund just helped another baby in Decatur, GA - Tzar, who is now with Southern Cross.

Diesel, your legacy lives on...

Thank you Katherine - you and Diesel have help so many!

·
Registered
525 Posts

Thank you Kris for this link! Yes, a very, very special Thank You to the Diesel Fund for the support of Cheyenne her BFF Butch aka "The Sundance Kids" and for the support of Tzar. We could not have helped these special needs GSD's without some help ourselves -

I think something special happens in the universe when such good can come from so much sorrow. It should be a challenge to us all - and the Diesel Fund has set the "bar" really high!

·
Registered
865 Posts

So sorry to hear Diesel didn't make the safe trip to his new home. I heard his name on another thread for a young pup (Czar) in Georgia who was to be euthed due to mange... and he's now on his way to a safe place to receive treatment in part thanks to the Diesel Fund. The old man has left a legacy of help in his wake...

http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1250648&page=1#Post1250648

Thanks for touching our lives old man.

·
Registered
9,438 Posts

Just want to keep this thread bumped up, especially with board changes happening in the near future...

121 - 127 of 127 Posts