German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is Astro, my German Shepard Lab mix pup. My little brother was soo eager to name him, so I let him. Father was pretty big so I'm hoping Astro will keep growing! Weight from vet visits: 6weeks/6.4 lbs, 12weeks/23.8 lbs, and at 16/ 36.6 lbs. Born on the 29th, July 2012

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Welcome! Astro looks all gsd!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!

Welcome! Astro looks all gsd!
That's what I have been unsure of because of his weight and size, I also didn't get to see the mom when I went to pick him up. I got him from my buddies stepmom and for a small 25 dollar re homing fee.

He's adorable! The father is lovely, if that is who the last picture is of.
Thanks! The last picture is of him and it's the most recent one I have.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Who told you he is a mix?
That does not look like a mix at all to me. That has to be a German Shepherd, and a mighty handsome one, I might add.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Who told you he is a mix?
That does not look like a mix at all to me. That has to be a German Shepherd, and a mighty handsome one, I might add.
That's what I have been unsure of because of his weight and size, I also didn't get to see the mom when I went to pick him up. I got him from my buddies stepmom and for a small 25 dollar re homing fee.
That's what I was told when I went to pick him up so its what I have been telling myself/others. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts