Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

hiding under mom...

OH GOD!!!! GET IT OFF ME!!!!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I love how they go from monsters to angels to monsters again :D. The video cracked me up, poor Shasta ;)

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Great pictures and video. Them two look like they were made for each other.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Adorable! They really go at it lol Too cute :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Haha! Great photos and video! I love the look on their faces in the third photo! :D

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah Titan was hiding on the couch best he could the whole time. The cats are pretty dog savvy but don't care for puppies so they choose that creep by slowly or try to blend into the furniture method lol. Titan will try to become a part of the furniture before smacking and resorting to leaving the room while Faith will beat the snot out of the puppy and then leave the room all proud of herself.

Shasta takes a pretty good beating from Dax but she dishes it right back most of the time.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Haha. I love Shasta's facial expressions in some of the pictures when Dax is just "psycho puppy" and then it's like a switch turns off and both of them are just smiling and happy around one another.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha. I love shasta's facial expressions in some of the pictures when dax is just "psycho puppy" and then it's like a switch turns off and both of them are just smiling and happy around one another.

yup!!!! :D

The switch is "Man, i'm tired! lets rest for five seconds!" and then they're back at it when they realize they haven't driven me crazy yet lol

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
id say that he needs a good ass kicking, lol. I have to say your older dog is very patient and gentle with him (little devil).

she is extremely patient with him, even when he doesn't deserve it but she can be the instigator a lot of the time too. Dax is going to kick her butt pretty good as he gets bigger though. Shasta plays rough but he has her beat there. He gets pretty obnoxious about.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts