German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes it is comforting that they are "scary" to people -

I got off the DC Metro, there was a very aggressive bum peddling "Street Sense" (For those not in DC, they are a scam newspaper they try to sell to stupid tourists and for some reason people that live in the area)

He was following people, harassing them to buy - normally they are very passive.

Well, I was going to grab Koch from the park and ride from my GF to take to my car and take to the vet yesterday.

So, walking back to where this guy was, he starts to approach me then sees Koch besides me and does a 180 and gets away as quick as possible :popcorn:

Being said, I contacted the Metro Police to report him - begging for change is fine, following and harassing people, not ok!

·
Registered
457 Posts
That is true. Sometimes i like it when people think my German Shepherd is scary. Because sometimes i go to places where i am not comfortable and having Josie with me just seems to calm my nerves a bit. For example i HATE going somewhere that is dark and too quiet like an empty parking lot or an alley or whatever, if i have Josie with me i feel alittle safer. Because i know if someone tries to do something all they have to do is take one good look at her and take off.

Even though she is pretty people friendly i don't like letting everyone know i have an extremely friendly GSD either because we have high stolen dog rates around here.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, I have to agree, but I know she would probably run away if it came down to it :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts