German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hallmark k9 has them under the harness section.

Cheryl

·
Registered
273 Posts
Your welcome.

Cheryl

·
2,967 Posts
You can buy articles...But... :)

We use the carpet sample squares you get from Home Depot. Those are great, and as your dog learns you start with a large article and then cut it down as you go.

Leather belts from Goodwill/TJ Maxx/ Walmart are also great to use for articles. A 1 inch belt cut into pieces can create lovely articles :) And you get alot for the price of one belt.

·
Registered
733 Posts
There used to be a leather store in my area. I still have about 1/4 side of oak tanned leather that I cut up for articles when I need some. Easy to make all shapes and sizes. I cut pine, hardwood, and plywood into strips with a table saw and then cut them and hardwood doweling to length with a miter saw. Wood clothespins are interesting, too. Carpet, fabric, etc. are easily cut with scissors.

I sometimes trade scented and/or unscented articles with other club members (seal scented articles up before trading them, do not touch them when laying the track).

·
Administrator & Alpha Bitch of the Wild Bunch
13,571 Posts
Since this same question has been posted in multiple sections of the board, which is not allowed, I'm closing this thread and will leave the one in the tracking section open.

-Admin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.