German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Argos turned 1 year old this month!!

It amazes me how big he's gotten and what a wonderful happy boy he is! How did we go from this...

To this?! Argos and a New Pink Ball!

Wait! What on earth is that!!

A Sister!! No!!

I'm not sure how I feel about this...

I guess she's kind of cute...

My mouth is still bigger than yours!!

Introducing Bianka "Anka", 10 weeks old and Argos' full sister, brought home just in time for his one year birthday! Lucky Boy

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Beautiful pictures...you have a lovely family!!
Rosa

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Oh they are gorgeous, both of them! And Congrats on your new add-on!!!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Argos got a puppy for his first birthday. What are you planning for his second birthday? If Anka is just half as smart as big brother Argos, she'll be awesome. The side by side pic is the best......

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Originally Posted By: JKlatsky
It's not a dog - it's a kangaroo! What an amazing action shot. I love the ones sitting side-by-side with his sister, the one in profile, and the "my mouth is bigger than yours" pictures.

Happy Bark Day Argos! Pretty cool to get a little sister for your birthday, just don't chew on her like a chew toy - this one chews back!!

·
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not only does this one chew back, She's mean!!

This was blurry...but you get the idea...

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Happy Birthday Argos!! Remember, birthday presents are not exchangeable! lol Anka is soo cute! They look so much alike! I love the picture of the two of them sitting side by side, and the my mouth is bigger shot! Too cute!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
HAHA, i love that one! Ankas like "grr, come here i'll give you a birthday present!" LOL

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Argos!! You sure are handsome!! I LOVE the shot of both of their profiles

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
ARGOS!!

i've read some of the posts about how amazing Argos is doing with schutzhund...looking forward to seeing how the little one does. i bet she'll give him a run for his money!

·
Super Moderator
32,282 Posts
How cute! Hope he's happy with his present!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Happy Birthday Argos! He is such a handsome boy, and Bianka is just so cute! He sure looks like he enjoys his birthday present.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts