[/URL]

·
Registered
238 Posts
He looks great!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Man Django is also 22 weeks born 01/29/13 and he is just 50lbs. Your boy is going to be over 95lbs ! my guess. He sure is a looker Id love to have a black/red like him.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes he is a big boy and I don't know how lol he is an extreamly picky eater we have tried so many different foods :( he cannot be on raw because of immune issues in our house :(

His sire was nearly 120lbs (WGSL) and his dam (Czech) was 85lbs or 95lbs so he is going to be a big boy most people that see him think he is already and adult. I kind of hope he doesn't get much over 100lbs he is so heavy to keep on carrying up my stairs.

Man Django is also 22 weeks born 01/29/13 and he is just 50lbs. Your boy is going to be over 95lbs ! my guess. He sure is a looker Id love to have a black/red like him.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yes he is a big boy and I don't know how lol he is an extreamly picky eater we have tried so many different foods :( he cannot be on raw because of immune issues in our house :(

His sire was nearly 120lbs (WGSL) and his dam (Czech) was 85lbs or 95lbs so he is going to be a big boy most people that see him think he is already and adult. I kind of hope he doesn't get much over 100lbs he is so heavy to keep on carrying up my stairs.
LOL good luck with that. If that is his sire and dams actual weight, I dont see how he wont be at least 105 lbs. My male is probably going to be lighter then his mom and I think a 85lbs male is a large dog.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is already too big at 60lbs lol but that is ok more to love I guess :) no one will mess with him for sure haha

LOL good luck with that. If that is his sire and dams actual weight, I dont see how he wont be at least 105 lbs. My male is probably going to be lighter then his mom and I think a 85lbs male is a large dog.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just thought I would add this info we measured Argos last night and he was 59.7cm/ 23.5 inches at the shoulders and weighs 62 pounds.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
He is very handsome, thanks for sharing him with us. :wub:

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Any pictures of his parents?
I know my neighbors' WGSL is over 100, he's also obese.

He's handsome.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Wow he is gorgeous!!!! Love the eyes. I would like to have a Black/Red someday.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good looking boy! I would love a black and red, I've been told my boy is but I dont think he is. Sounds like he is definitely going to be a big boy.
Weighed mine yesterday and he is 31.5kg (69 lbs I think?) and he is 8 months. People already think he's an adult!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts