German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I can truthfully say, I am ready. I remain ready all the time, especially during hurricane season. All my cats and their stuff are ready as well. With much practice, we can close all our shutters and get our house ready in a half hour. After that we have all the grocery stuff, water, generator, etc ready in another half hour. Living 4 feet above sea level makes you think of these things seriously.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
I took the Red Cross pet first aid course and one thing they suggested that isn't on that list is a picture of you [and family members] with your pets. In case of separation due to an evacuation or any other emergency, you can prove that pet is yours.

·
Registered
479 Posts
This is a great list of items but sadly my dog is about as prepared as I am which is absolutely nothing. However I knew I could gather all this stuff together in less than an hour if need be. I know living in Florida for a good part of the year I should be

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
While the list isn't perfect and some of it is based to sell certain items, it does create a good starting point for discussion.

If you had to evacuate and only had time to grab the go bags, what would you need for the area you are in?

Stosh, that is a good idea, pics of you with your pets.... thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts