German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jack absolutely hates baths and loves to get muddy so I was wondering if anyone has come across a baby wipe type product for dogs and if so could you recommend a brand and where I could find them?

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I "dry clean" them with wet tea towels. If it's just a regular spot cleaning, I use baby wipes... I'm pretty sure it's the same thing as the pet wipes but for the price of 50 pet wipes you can probably get 3,000 baby wipes :)
If you add the word "pet" to any baby product it give you a licence to make it exponentially more expensive apparently.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
generic unscented baby wipes are cheapest - I buy the Target brand ones for my kids and the dogs and the cats.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
I've used Nature's Miracle wipes--no lingering perfumey scent. But to be honest, I have just as good results with a small towel sprayed with a vinegar/water mixture. If Stosh gets especially dirty I'll give him a 'sponge bath' with warm water and a little bit of hair conditioner which makes my husband jealous

·
Registered
891 Posts
I "dry clean" them with wet tea towels. If it's just a regular spot cleaning, I use baby wipes... I'm pretty sure it's the same thing as the pet wipes but for the price of 50 pet wipes you can probably get 3,000 baby wipes :)
If you add the word "pet" to any baby product it give you a licence to make it exponentially more expensive apparently.

Agree.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Believe it or not Paul Mitchell makes an all natural wipe specifically for dogs. The salon owner my wife uses gave them to us when she found out we just bought the pups. The are great smelling and work well. All natural and tested on humans not lab animals. If there is a Paul Mitchell retailer near you, check with them. Also check on line.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
we just use regular boring baby wipes unscented. I buy a case at walmart and between the kids and the dogs it still lasts a good long while.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts