German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend rescued them from the streets in AZ a few months ago. When he moved he couldnt keep them. One of them lost all of his baby teeth 2 months ago though I think it may have been because of a hard bone he was chewing on, the last 6 teeth all fell out within a few days, he was 36 lbs then. The other one's baby teeth all fell out a month and a week ago. They both weight 60 lbs now. Thanks for your input. I love them so much and Im curious if they may be pure.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
My friend rescued them from the streets in AZ a few months ago. When he moved he couldnt keep them. One of them lost all of his baby teeth 2 months ago though I think it may have been because of a hard bone he was chewing on, the last 6 teeth all fell out within a few days, he was 36 lbs then. The other one's baby teeth all fell out a month and a week ago. They both weight 60 lbs now. Thanks for your input. I love them so much and Im curious if they may be pure.
Yes they look full breed..first picture is a sable color the second one is a saddle back...good luck!!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
looks pure but who knows if they came off the street , they are absolutely adorable!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Their weight to puppy teeth ratio sounds normal - how old are they now approximately?

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
One looks like a panda shepherd. The one with white on chest. Look PB to me. Cute in any case. Fiona is 10.5 months and 62lbs. How do yours compare to that?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Because we found them im not sure of their age. I assumed that all his teeth fell right when he turned 5 months. So he was 40 lbs at 5 months 50 lbs at 6 months and 59 lbs at 7 months. They are both the same weight and very lean. I hope they will get to 80 lbs or so...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts