German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Kind of surprised no one has posted any pics for this months photo contest??

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I hadn't noticed it. Maybe it's time for me to go sit Jack down in the middle of the roadside bluebonnets and snap a shot :)

(This time of year, in Texas, you see drivers pulling off the highways and taking pics of their toddlers in the bluebonnets all the time, hehe)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
...It's still really ugly here. With the weather being so on and off, nothing has had a chance to grow back or bloom. Before this tread closes though, I'm going to try to find a pretty spot. ;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
...It's still really ugly here. With the weather being so on and off, nothing has had a chance to grow back or bloom. Before this tread closes though, I'm going to try to find a pretty spot. ;)
Same here. Not much has bloomed here and my grass is still brown and ugly! I'm hoping to get some good pictures before this month's contest is over. :(

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Same here, all mud and snow still. Maybe in a week or two it'll be nice enough to take some springish photos

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I just got 14 inches of snow!!! So I'll have to wait for everything to melt before we see any green,lol

·
Registered
9,723 Posts
Wow, I must be new here. Everywhere I look, i think it is the most beautiful place on earth.:)
Yesterday, I noticed that my Mexican petunias have bloomed.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Its been decent here, it was so nice and sunny today that Penny and I spent nearly 5 hours outside (her running and playing with her toys and exploring, while I was raking the yard/gardens, filling in a few holes that Diesel left behind and trimming some of the bushes) it was wonderful, Im exhausted and Penny only slept for an hour after we came in and is now bugging to go back out LOL if only she could share some of that energy!

But so glad spring has finally sprung here, the picture I entered was from Sunday when it was beautiful and I took her to the Bay of Fundy for the first time for her, found a great little waterfall and got her in a sit stay while I backed up to take the picture :)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
LOL, ugly?! In Florida?! pshhh...you should see how dead everything still is here, with cold rainy weather. :p Anyways, I was going to post a picture, but decided to try and wait until the end of the month to see if it gets prettier out! ;)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
LOL, ugly?! In Florida?! pshhh...you should see how dead everything still is here, with cold rainy weather. :p Anyways, I was going to post a picture, but decided to try and wait until the end of the month to see if it gets prettier out! ;)
Same here.. not as cold, but rainy and gross most days here lately. All our "pretty spots" are still naked. :(

I'll be waiting here too. Maybe things will start to bloom soon, now that the warmer weather is coming (and actually staying).

Wow, I must be new here. Everywhere I look, i think it is the most beautiful place on earth.:)
Yesterday, I noticed that my Mexican petunias have bloomed.
Yep.. grass is still mostly dead. Trees are fairly empty, and the dogs are blowing their coats..... None of which makes for a good outdoor portrait! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Ky's pic was taken last weekend ... it was "spring" in Ottawa ... but yesterday we got another 5 cm of snow ... so we are still in winter ... I think I'd have to wait til May for it to really be spring here!!!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Hopefully I can join in even though we don't get winter here ;)

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
CarrieSue ... OMG what a gorgeous DOGGIE!!!!! He certainly grew up beautifully!

·
Registered
334 Posts
We just posted unfortunately this is what Spring looks like around here we only really get summer and winter here in Alberta LOL but hope it is able to qualify it was taken nearly 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
My yard is green because the weeds decided to sprout out all at once after a really drenching three day down pour. That nice day was yesterday, and today we're cold and raining again. :( Oscar leaps for joy just about every time he goes out, it's just really cute to catch it on camera.

LO

1 - 20 of 27 Posts