German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally Posted By: spideekatgirl

This handsome guy is Apollo. He is currently being fostered in North Carolina with his sister and 9 nieces and nephews but he's willing to move somewhere for the right home. His foster mom loves him very much but she really has her hands full and Apollo really needs more attention than she can give him.

He is smart, funny, loyal, energetic and strong-willed--a perfect gsd! He will need someone who understands gsds and has time to train and exercise him. In return he will give you plenty of love and devotion! He would do best with older kids because he's a take charge kind of guy. He is dominant with other animals but would probably do fine with a mellow female. He will make some very lucky person or family a wonderful companion!

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
i have followed apollo's story and he deserves his furrever home! hope this board can work its magic with him!

·
Banned
1,125 Posts
As being with him I can attest to two things without a doubt..oh make that three!!

1. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT HE GO TO SOMEONE WITH ANOTHER DOG!!! HE MUST HAVE COMPANIONSHIP....ALSO NOONE WITH SMALL CHILDREN AND READY TO SPEND ALOT OF TIME WITH HIM.

2. He is a sweet sweet fellow and deserves a GREAAT furever home...Good is just not enough.

3. He is VERY energetic!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks for starting this thread for Apollo. He is going to have a big weekend. I have some folks coming over to check out the dogs and puppies. It will be a zoo, I'm afraid. Not enough interest in him, so I hope this helps!!!! He really is a wonderful companion dog and is so young, trainable and has already been through so much!

Thanks, spideekatgirl for posting the pics for him!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bumping him up before I go home

·
Registered
80 Posts
Please keeep him on top!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Bump- someone has to have a spot for this guy! Anyone????

·
Registered
80 Posts
Anyone????

·
Registered
80 Posts
Apollo needs a home with NO cats! He is so eager to please and loves belly rubs- there has to be someone out there for him. I swear, I thought he would be in his furever home by now!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks, Loretta. He sure needs a perm family. I want the best life for him and I know I am just his temporary mom, so I really want to find someone who will love and understand him. I have a $200 cell phone bill, so that is why I have not called. If anyone wants to talk to me, please call after 9 so I am not using so many minutes. Thanks everyone who is following this thread- now it is time to find these guys homes..... PLEASE????

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
awww... bumping up Apollo!!!

1 - 20 of 133 Posts