German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assorted ages from oldest to youngest! Nothing really "pretty" or groomed. Just every day life. Apollo is going to have his hip and elbow scores done soon! I can't believe he is already a year and four months already! We are currently in Engalnd but will be importing him into America when we move! He is more like our son than our dog. We have had so much support from his Breeder, Melanie from Vonkara German Shepherds in Kent. What she is doing there is great and our big man here is proof of great breeding. Brilliant family companion and has been healthy as a horse. Next project is his International Therapy Dog test! Wish us luck!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is absolutely stunning! The 6th picture looks like hugging a small polar bear. Too cute.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you, Mia! I will be getting him groomed up for some professional pics and will post them on the critique my dog thread! I really hope he is pleasing to those who love the flat back, long coat, white shepherds. he is not to the standard when it comes to coat and color but he is exactly what I wanted! He comes from old English lines. Love him to death!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here all your pictures are very nice i have never seen such type of beautiful dogs before .Thanks for your sharing these picture.Hope you will update us form such type of interesting and marvelous picture in future.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Gotta love em

As always, pics of GSDs are awsome. Love the coat. (On the dog of course)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here all your pictures are very nice i have never seen such type of beautiful dogs before .Thanks for your sharing these picture.Hope you will update us form such type of interesting and marvelous picture in future.
I will! Thank you so much!

Thank you for all the nice comments guys and gals! :) Happy to share! He is a joy for us!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Another WGSD!!!! He's gorgeous! I don't critique, but I'm sure he's perfect.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I wouldn't care if my dog was called an Albino Kenyan Mole Dog. He is what he is. I respect Mrs. K and her position; she's very intelligent and comes from a very long line of very well respected breeders. I can respect her position (and I do) without liking it.

But your WGSD is beautiful. Good luck on the ITD test. I was looking over the requirements today and Finn is just too vocal for it I think. I posted a picture of him in the April Photo Contest thread if you want to see what he looks like.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wouldn't care if my dog was called an Albino Kenyan Mole Dog. He is what he is. I respect Mrs. K and her position; she's very intelligent and comes from a very long line of very well respected breeders. I can respect her position (and I do) without liking it.

But your WGSD is beautiful. Good luck on the ITD test. I was looking over the requirements today and Finn is just too vocal for it I think. I posted a picture of him in the April Photo Contest thread if you want to see what he looks like.
He is gorgeous!!! :)

·
Registered
290 Posts

Can I please start calling my dog an albino Kenyan mole dog?

Also, TAResley, beautiful pup. I love the long coats (Fleury's is short). Good luck on the exam also.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
He looks like the boy version of Scarlett when she is all groomed up and looking her best. :) He's beautiful!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can I please start calling my dog an albino Kenyan mole dog?

Also, TAResley, beautiful pup. I love the long coats (Fleury's is short). Good luck on the exam also.

I just realized how amazing that sounded. LOL! Ah great now I'm going to call Apollo my little Kenyan Mole Rat. FFS. u_u

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Uhg titled this wrong! His reg. name is Vonkara's Apollo White Wolf. No idea what I was thinking!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts