German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
OMG, I don't even want to think about taking Elle to the vet, Emma, she does fine, she believes everyone there just loves her, and they do, so no real problems with her, matter of fact she walks around like she owns the place, it's really cute......But then there is Elle, my sweet darling Elle...She goes crazy there, at first she's confident and wagging around, doing great, UNTIL, the vet enters the room, then she most of the time pees and then falls over kicking and squilling like someone is trying to kill her, that's before anyone even touches her...Then come showing her teeth time, luckily our Vet is not scared or intimidated by the breed, but takes full control in a friendly manner, that's why I keep our vet, because they really know how to handle the larger breeds, and always gives them treats before and after their visits (small treats, but they are treats).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.