German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First night of Groups. Hound, Toy, Non Sporting, Herding. Look for Kent Boyles with Tony!

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1- Whippet
2- Scottish Deerhound
3- Afghan
4- Saluki

I can’t fault that line-up. Spectacular dogs! (Okay, I’m super partial to sight hounds, lol)

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is Westminster?
Westminster Kennel Club dog show at Madison Square Garden. It’s “the” show of the year. The GSD will be in the last group tonight, the Herding Group. The GSD that went Best of Breed is a dog named Tony. It’s on FS1.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wish that I could watch Westminster. However, My King Shepherd goes absolutely berserk whenever a dog comes on the television. His favorite show is Live PD. He cheers for the K9s to get the bad guy :rolleyes:. Does anyone else have a dog that watches TV? This is the tenth dog I have ever had (first Shepherd) and I have never seen a dog watch TV like this one does,

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Tessa insists that we watch..;) She preferred last night's agility show better. So much more action.

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So we have the #1 dog all breeds as the Toy winner (Havanese) and the #2 dog all breeds as the hound winner (Whippet).

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beautiful Standard Poodle wins the Non Sporting Group.

Herding up next!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Watching! I've picked two G1s so far and bracketed the other. All the group winners are just drop dead gorgeous.

It's been an exciting weekend for a friend. A dog out of her very first Saluki litter took Select Dog yesterday!

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So the sheltie wins the herding group. Tony got the group 4.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Thank you for posting the video! I was having trouble finding it.

Nice to see a black dog in the ones that placed (or any colour other than black and tan!) though I didn't care for his structure very much.

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No sables in that group. I thought the bitch that took Best Opposite was stunning.

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Marquis' Hermes looks great .........Boyles a bit easty-westy.....

SuperG

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Marquis' Hermes looks great .........Boyles a bit easty-westy.....

SuperG
Yes, Tony is really nice! Poor Kent apparently has been putting off some sort of surgery, so he’s in pain and not moving well.

·
Super Moderator
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, I really liked Tony!

Super G - too funny!

Hope Kent can find time to have the surgery and get back into top form! Love this picture of him and Rumor - both of them flying!

View attachment 557440
I’d forgotten how much I love Rumor!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts