German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saved the picture when it was posted because it really interested me, but I can't remember the post it was from. Does anyone remember this dog? I would LOVE to see how it is maturing. Color is intriguing.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,681 Posts
I don't remember the thread, but that is a dark sable puppy with a large white patch on his chest. Not uncommon. Looks like he might have some white toes too.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I remember that thread! I'm almost positive it was one of HiedieGSD (her username is something like that, it may be HiedieGSDS or something sorry... I don't remember for sure) she was asking how faulty that was (the white) and if it would go away. But I might be wrong. I don't really know how to spell Hiedie either lol so that is probably spelled wrong!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I remember that thread! I'm almost positive it was one of HiedieGSD (her username is something like that, it may be HiedieGSDS or something sorry... I don't remember for sure) she was asking how faulty that was (the white) and if it would go away. But I might be wrong. I don't really know how to spell Hiedie either lol so that is probably spelled wrong!

Great memory!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts