German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of or has purchased a dog from Sable Rock Kennels in Minnesota?

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Quality lines are great.... but, with that many dogs and the lack of titles (guessing that the dogs are not worked) I myself would be hard pressed to "KNOW" the dogs if I had that many. And the lines themselves are quiet different between the dogs.
It looks like someone got some titled males, and a bunch of females from titled bloodlines and now they are breeding.
However, you can not know anything just from a website, so it would be a good idea to check them out in person if looking at one of their pups.
Just my 2 cents.
Mary

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi I am new to this and not even sure about a computer. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about VomKammer gsds?they are in N.Y.state also mittlewest in Ill. I am looking for a nice dog for a 6 and 8 year old .The 8 year boy has loved the breed for about 4 years now and we feel the time is right to start looking.I am not sure about bloodlines.How can you study them ? I did have a male gsd years ago and would like a easy male . So all you gsd lovers here I am almost 70 and still willing to put in the time and effort and love .Breezy

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Originally Posted By: MaggieRoseLeeI'm liking that they are mixing some SchIII dogs into their American lines! And the fact they have of sables can only be good, right???

http://www.sablerockkennels.com/
Looks like they have a Torsten daughter and he is one of few German show line sables. I really like him. *jealous*

·
Super Moderator
32,102 Posts
This thread is from 2007. :)

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
didn't look at the web site-but agree with Maggie the fact that they have sables can only be good lol-not that I have a sable-old thread

1 - 16 of 16 Posts