German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have been working for almost 1 and a half months out of state as a contruction worker and i miss my GS sam terribly and looking at the stories and pictures makes it a hundred times worse cant wait to see him hopefully soon.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
I wouldn't call it separation anxiety, but I miss my dogs when I've been away for awhile. It always ends up that I missed them way more than they missed me, not that they weren't happy I was back. More that I leave them with great friends/family so they tend to 'love the ones they are with'.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I miss the dogs when we go on vacation more that I miss the kids! (The youngest is a teen and he won't miss his sports-so he stays home w/ our adult daughter.) I also greet my dogs when I come home before anyone else.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I miss them when we travel, but if anyone gets SA it's my sister. The last time we took a trip with her, she said "We should have brought one of our dogs with us! I need to have a dog around!"

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I know I have SA. When I am not by Sin I find myself always thinking about him and I find myself talking about him. Everyone knows Sinister, I talk about him all of the time. My Co workers always ask how he is doing, they ask me for dog advice, my family and friends always ask about him. I dont have kids, I dont want kids, my cats and Sin are my babies. My life revolves around them. If I am invited to go somewhere Sinister is almost always invited as well. I take him everywhere with me. I wont leave my house alone at night time in fear of someone breaking in and stealing my babies. I got the courage to schedule Sinister to get bathed at the groomers, only to chicken out and not take him in fear of him getting injured or stolen. That is how bad my SA is. :crazy:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
It drives my husband crazy, if it were up to me I probably would never leave them. I want a camper so all our vacations will be camping trips "with the babies". Funny thing is hubby told me this guy at work just got a camper mostly for his wife, so they can go away and take the dog. I just have a bad case of "dog on the brain". Guess thats why Im here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i find myself thinking about him all the time and wondering how he is doing and if he is getting enough playtime and food and where he is sleeping im a sucker for him ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts