German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering peoples experience with this breeder and how their dogs are.

I am looking to get a working line German Shepherd. I would like it to be a medium drive dog. I plan to do some shutzhund with it, but just for fun, prob not competing or anything. I would like a good off switch for when inside.

The dog would mostly be going with me everywhere, hikes, camping, in public spaces etc. so I need it to be calm outside in crowds and what not. Which is why I’m thinking medium on the drive. So I can get a good balance of a dog I can do sports with but also won’t be crazy all the time when I take it out in public and what not.

·
Super Moderator
9,642 Posts
have you used the search feature?
i know there are members that have dogs from randy within the last couple years, but they aren’t that active (therefore may miss this thread)... might be easier/quicker to shoot them a PM.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Known as a Reputable Breeder...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
have you used the search feature?
i know there are members that have dogs from randy within the last couple years, but they aren’t that active (therefore may miss this thread)... might be easier/quicker to shoot them a PM.
Oh sweet, yeah I am new to the forum. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

·
Super Moderator
9,642 Posts
Oh sweet, yeah I am new to the forum. Thanks so much for the suggestion!
no prob.
just a tip, search for “witmer” unless you want to see every forum dog named Tyson, lol... and sort by recent.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I contacted them when looking for my pup. They are known as great breeders, never heard anything negative but it’s a very small operation and you need to adapt to their schedule, not viceversa. We went with Kreative Kennels in the same area and are very happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts