German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we are a small group but is anyone going to the CSAR seminar in Alabama in a few weeks? We are doing the water track.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I know we are a small group but is anyone going to the CSAR seminar in Alabama in a few weeks? We are doing the water track.
No, and I'm so bummed I can't go. Somehow I thought it would be a good idea to have my twins in different schools this year, and there is no way my husband can handle drop off and pick up x 2 kids for 4 days.

Hope you have a great time!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nancy, we do have some other team members going, though, and one of our members is teaching urban trailing :).

·
Super Moderator
16,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back and had a great week on the boat. I had a problem of my own making and made tremendous inroads in fixing it.

It was a very good seminar. One of the ATSAR folks (I think that is your team) was in my group, Melanie with a Golden. We combined all levels of water as there were only 8 people total in our class. Got a lot of good stuff.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Just got back and had a great week on the boat. I had a problem of my own making and made tremendous inroads in fixing it.

It was a very good seminar. One of the ATSAR folks (I think that is your team) was in my group, Melanie with a Golden. We combined all levels of water as there were only 8 people total in our class. Got a lot of good stuff.
Yes, I'm on ATSAR :). I think we ended up only having three people able to go, but everyone said it was awesome. Melanie was the only one doing HRD, though - one of the others was doing trailing and the third member was an instructor.

Hoping I can go next year - I was hoping for another close location but I think it's in WI.

·
Super Moderator
16,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will be, no way I intend to make that drive. Yes, Melanie was in my group doing water HR. Shame folks could not go - it was so close (for you, for me it was a 5 hour drive)-Quite a few of the instructors are in GA, NC, SC, AL - we should probably all try to get together

1 - 7 of 7 Posts