German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Levi is about 20 mos... he is your prototypcial velcro shepherd. It's just that he's so dang big and hot! lol

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
I don't think Lucy is afire with passion and urged to keep me warm when she rests against me. She simply uses me as her pillow. And, she is unhappy if I move! Looking sulky, she yawns and glances at me with a sad surprise in her amber eyes: "Do you really need to get up?"

·
Registered
62 Posts
And here I was thinking that I was something special because my puppy, Maisey, sleeps on my feet all the time! :cry:

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
The only thing my 10 week old puppy does with my feet is gnaw on them! Maybe some day I will have a warmer too ... I hope so!

·
Registered
883 Posts
dont ya just love it, I sometimes think Zoey is a cat in a dogs body the way shell sleep on my. If she's not rolled up in a ball on my chest, then she's not happy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Levi was spoiled as a pup- always in someone's lap or layin with em on the couches. Problem is, he still thinks he's a puppy. :) I posted this pic before, but it still shows what he's thinkin.... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a foot attacker. Our guy doesn't bite hard, but when he wants something, or if we are not giving us attention, he totally have a hyper a-hole moment that includes growling and lightly biting our feet for attention.

This is our fault though...being this only happens on the couch when we are ignoring him for too long. Give him 15 mins of attention, and we are good to go again.

He doesn't often lay down right next to us, often he goes and finds his fav spot.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Cute pics! Mattie isn't at all. Lillian prefers to be near my head, but Jack, yes! He is always at my feet... or underfoot. When I'm sitting not so much, but when he comes to bed (for ten minutes at a time) he snuggles up around my feet and usually pins them with his head :)

Makes me not want to wake up!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I love all the pix! Great to know I don't have the only layer-oner. You know, GSDs are just so dang hot. Hot hot hot. I love the affection.... but... did I mention how hot they are??? :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts