German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to make dinner tonight and no less than three times I had a German Shepherd up my butt literally! I stopped and Stryder's head ran right into my butt...then I went to turn around and he was standing directly behind me...head in butt again. Sheesh! Then one of the kids came home and he wanted to get around me and pushed me out of his way with his head! The funny thing is he does not stop...he keeps pushing! I know he is going to take me out one of these days...its been nice knowing everyone. :wild::wild:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
LMBO! I have one of those too, especially when I am in the kitchen.

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
yup, not only butt but the other side too
how embarrassing
Every now and then Abby will greet a woman by putting her
head UNO where, she did today and got a BIG smile !!

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
yup here to:) I stop short, dog plows into my butt, ALL THE TIME:))

·
Registered
839 Posts
same with me.

I also find myself having to do multiple step overs in my kitchen to get stuff. I just know they have figured out the prime spots to lay in the kitchen to catch fallen food.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hmm... now that you mention it...

I've noticed mine keeps closer to me than my other dogs do.

For instance right now..... I look over and see the blue,border,lab all over there by and on the futon, on the other side of the room, they can see me, they are good.... the gsd is right here, behind me, 6 inches behind my office chair if I roll back, I might be on top of her. :eek:

·
Registered
338 Posts
I knew she wasn't a GSD!

I have a GBD! Glad that's cleared up.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup, not only butt but the other side too
how embarrassing
Every now and then Abby will greet a woman by putting her
head UNO where, she did today and got a BIG smile !!
:blush: Oops! Stryder has not done that but my friends Aussie-Poo does that to me all the time.

·
Registered
972 Posts
yup have one of those also! he also thinks he is a linebacker and doesn't believe in using his own paws to brake he just runs turns sideways and hits wherever there to stop him

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Mine is a serious 'butt" dog. I can't wear t-shirts and underwear without getting a nose up my butt. If I get out of the shower with only a towel on I am in serious danger of having a nose right up my "unspeakable backside" LOL. Needless to say, I learned to keep a bathrobe handy at all times and wrap it around me whenever I walk out of the bathroom when I am wearing only minimal clothing. Thanks to Chance, I don't even know what I look like naked anymore. LOL

·
Super Moderator
5,385 Posts
Mine is a serious 'butt" dog. I can't wear t-shirts and underwear without getting a nose up my butt. If I get out of the shower with only a towel on I am in serious danger of having a nose right up my "unspeakable backside" LOL. Needless to say, I learned to keep a bathrobe handy at all times and wrap it around me whenever I walk out of the bathroom when I am wearing only minimal clothing. Thanks to Chance, I don't even know what I look like naked anymore. LOL
This is my life exactly. :eek:

Every morning I must say about a dozen times to Sage "Get your nose out of my butt!!". She drives me crazy with it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts