German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seriously thing my 104 lb. male is in love with our 6 lb. Persian Angora. She rules the roost she was at the house first before we got our big guy. Kinda funny watching a curious puppy getting swiped by a cat.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Yep, two of them :) Delgado adores Koda and they snuggle often, Zazu's not as cuddly with him

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I have 2 cats as well they all manage well but we do have our moments still. Bella just ignores them most of the time every now and again I will catch them sleeping together and that's really cute. The puppy well he's just another story he chases them and wants to play but they want no part lol..

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
Right now I have 3 cats and 3 dogs..THe cats don't hang with the aussies much, but they are constantly hanging with masi, sleep with her, clean her face sometimes,,it's pretty funny to watch..

One of the cats, Boogie, I think , thinks she is a dog, she follows masi all over and vice versa,,inside, outside when I take the cat out,,masi's a big babysitter:)

The cats were here before masi came, had 5, lost my two old girls at around 20 plus years of age, now have two that are 9 and Boogie who is 6...

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Yes, one 19 year old deaf cat. He nibbles on her head and she nuzzles into him and purrs. They sometimes share the dog bed too...with the cat curled up near his stomach.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Absolutely.

My cat used to have a puppy of his own - he'd tackle the poor thing until Puppy got too big and would roll the cat around.

Now, Merrick has a big GSD that he can't roll over, but he does swat at his tail and irritate Bullet until Bullet chases him through the house. It is so funny to watch them play together. I was trying desperately to take some pictures of Bullet, but the minute he would hold still, Merrick would sink his claws into the poor dog's tail. >.<

Bullet retaliates by putting Merrick's whole head in his mouth. Apparently a head full of dog slobber keeps him in line (for an hour). ;)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Two cats, two dogs. Our smallest cat rules the other animals in the house. Everyone gets along great though Dax, the pup is still not totally welcome but he's a wild child.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Two cats, one who adores the dogs, the other one tolerates them from a distance. Dogs love the cats. Any cat seen out on a walk is still fair game though :(

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Molly and Max - Max is the cat, he loves Molly. He licks her ears, nose and forehead. His brother, Wilbert is in my avatar.

·
Super Moderator
5,678 Posts
Thank you! I think Sage is a beautiful girl. :)
I'm listening to that Siamese wail, as I type this, LOL.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I think it's funny that your cat Oreo is in the center and Hugo is off on the corner. Typical. My cat isn't afraid of the puppy, but the puppy is obsessed and gets in trouble all the time for always wanting to be in her business. It's exhausting, frustrating, and irritating all rolled into one. Hopefully the pup will some day just ... chilllllll.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Yes, ours are frenemies. It took a while for them to accept each other, and the cat still teases Gypsy by swatting her tail and face. They mostly ignore each other, and weirdly share their toys and water bowls.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts