German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do to a very terrible family emergency i was forced to move out of my home and move to the east coast to be with family. I am currently living with my mom who rents her house, and dogs are not allowed as stated on her contract, however i brought luna with me anyways because i really couldn't think at the time, and i figured i could buy some time here and figure things out, unfortunately landlord found out 2 days ago and gave us 1 week, i would rather be homeless than not have luna in my life but before it gets to that point i wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions where i wouldn't be homeless and still have luna, do rescues maybe help out with something like this? is finding someone to foster for a few months not a good idea? i don't have anyone that i personally know in this area willing to help.

·
Super Moderator
5,874 Posts
Can you find a boarding facility near by?If you tell the general area where you are some members may have suggestions for you.Good luck to you and kind thoughts as you work on solving your dilemma.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in Washington DC area.
i have thought about boarding but i can't imagine that cost of boarding a dog for a few months.

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
Contact one of our 3 rescues and see if they have someone willing to long term foster.

Allshepherdrescue.com
MAGSR.org
Shepherdrescue.org

·
Super Moderator
5,874 Posts
im in Washington DC area.
i have thought about boarding but i can't imagine that cost of boarding a dog for a few months.
Costs nothing to make some calls.It only costs about $5 per day around here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts