German Shepherds Forum banner

Do U Have Any Other Pets Besides A Dog??

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have any other pet besides a dog?? What is that other pet's name??

Select one or more:

-ferret
-guinea pig
-cat
-hamster
-mouse
-bird
-fish
-turtle
-rat
-other (what kind??)

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Large mouth bass and chameleon

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
I have 5 indoor cats (all rescues) Missy, mudger, ree ree, rae rae and boogie.
1 cockatiel- Piper
2 tanks of fish
and besides my gsd, 2 aussies Jynx & Jag

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
I have 1 cat (indoor)- Ivy

2 fish (unnamed)

·
Registered
852 Posts
I have 4 birds: Chico and Bella (cockatiels) and Bandit and Misty (parakeets.) We had fish but they were alot of work and little reward. We have a mouse problem in our house, so any ideas of wanting a pet mouse I once had, are long gone. I wouldn't mind more birds, perhaps an African Grey or Macaw. Id also like to have horses and pigs one day, but its not realistic at this time. And of course, Id like more dogs. :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
12 chinchillas - George & Gracie, Teddy & Eleanor, Sugar & Spice, Samson & Delilah, Theodore & Simon, Peggy and Sparky. We tried our hand at breeding (eek we were BYB!), but have discontinued that.

7 rabbits - Tic Tac, Jellybean, Snickers, Hershey, Skittles, Flopsi & Peanut

5 cats - Slick, Shorty, Phoenix, Fatcat III & Bob Cat

Love them all. :)

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Besides the 3 dogs:
2 cats - Spitz & Misty
2 horses - Stroker & Reno
30 gal fish tank - didn't name my fish

·
Registered
627 Posts
I personally have two cats (Panzer and Bevin) and two red-eared sliders (turtles) and whatever fish the turtles decide they don't feel like eating. In the past I have had rabbits, guinea hens, chickens, pheasants, frogs, snakes, and Buddy my Grey Squirrel. Last winter I almost brought home a red fox cub that was wandering the road, but decided that I didn't want rabies shots (still kicking myself for that one). My Fiance has a full understanding that I am a full out animal lover and will go out of my way to help an animal. Fortunately he's as big of an animal lover as I am, his only rule is that I can't ever bring a raccoon home and I'm limited to two cats at a time.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts