German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Very nice dog. Is he "V" rated (have you shown him?)? He has nice balance, no extremes.

Reactions: HHH

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I have absolutely not a clue about show and SL, for me is a gsd a dog for work, and the quality of the dog lies there. But anyway, I wanted him approved for breeding, so I went to a show and körung. (I don’t know the english word)
My dog ​​is from working lines and he is in the upper limit of size, but since he has very good working qualities and results, he was approved for breeding, with a «good» because of his size.

·
Super Moderator
7,718 Posts
Overall, from a novice, I really like him - balanced and solid structure. Size did stand out to me... looks a tad heavy and high withers which could be causing him to push the limits a bit.

Anyway, very handsome!

Reactions: HHH

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Your Körung does not require a conformation rating too? That was what I was asking. Not if he is show lines, but if he was shown for a rating. In the German system even our working lines get shown one time before they can go through the Kör.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your Körung does not require a conformation rating too? That was what I was asking. Not if he is show lines, but if he was shown for a rating. In the German system even our working lines get shown one time before they can go through the Kör.
Our körung require a confirmation rating first, with at least a «good»
He's been shown once for a rating, with «good» mostly because of his size, and then shown at a körung.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Cliffson, how do you know his size? When I googled his name in search of a pedigree, all I got was a rottweiler with the same name!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cliffson, how do you know his size? When I googled his name in search of a pedigree, all I got was a rottweiler with the same name!
I guess you googled my other dog, Wasappo's Cazan. This is Ivo av Martes Foina

1 - 13 of 13 Posts