I've noticed most of the posts about actually using breathe right strips were posted by folks almost a year ago. Anyone currently using this method? I gave up on the teepee gluing method and decided to give the strips a try.
Hi, I am not using the breathe rite strips right now, I tried them and they did not stay in with Grizz. So, today I used the pipe insulation and glue method, he did his best to get them out and succeeded over night but I reglued and taped just the bottom and we will see. He was ignoring it when I left for work but who knows he may attack them while I am gone. I will keep you informed how it goes if you would like. I just wanted to give it one more chance for up ears.
Ive been using the strips off and on. They work really well when they stay in. They wont stay in very long out of the box, so I use the tear mender glue on the back and pop them in and that lasts a couple days. Don't be afraid to stick them in a pattern other than the "x" or "v" that is talked about in the other posts. Right now I have two side by side just on the outside edge of each ear and it seems to be holding (at the moment). If you play with them with just the stick they have on them, figure out what holds your dog's ear up and then glue, it seems to give a good idea of where they need to be.