German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm looking for a Breeder in GA or SC and Wondering if any of you Bought from my Father's line of German Dogs.
That's right I am his #1 female daughter ?. LoL
We are Military, and finally setteling down to our retirement home in Augusta.
So I will be looking in the next 2 years. Phoenix German Shepherds was his Company name.
If you didn't care for him or his dogs. Please don't remark. He passed away. And I grew up in my oppinion with the best German Shepherds for years and met some of great breeders at shows as a kid, but have been out of the loop for ages. Thank you???

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Did you try searching the kennel name on the pedigree data base? But they all may have been long before that site. But you might find someone loaded one to get their dog's pedigree complete...good luck...I had to grow up with one dachshund that was my sisters...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Is this his prior website? Tate's Shepherds - LI NY

No mention of Phoenix in any of the dogs' names referenced, but maybe the Phoenix moniker come along later when he moved from American showlines (1990s - Ch. Tate's Uncus) and over to importing and breeding West German showlines. Which legacy are you recalling from your youth and looking to find dogs from?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts