German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have been doing a bunch of research on CBD in hopes to ease our two year old Shepherds anxiety. I think i've read the majority of threads on CBD that this forum has to offer but I still cant seem to get pointed in the right direction. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share what brand they use and their experiences with CBD oil. I have found these two brands listed below and was wondering if anyone has any input on them. Thanks in advance!!!!!:grin2:

CBD Bio Pet Care full spectrum - 500mg

King Kanine - King Kalm 300mg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Two years ago I had a severe depression after the death of my wife and I was addicted to alcohol. It was the only thing that really helped me ... I did not even know what to do and how to live on. Once my friend brought me a cbd vape pen with cartridges. I was against it because I did not want to become addicted to drugs, but Jake said that it was completely safe and that doctors even prescribe for depression. In the end, I decided to try and it became easier for me. The fact is that the CBD oil that was in the vape cartridge helps to relax the nerve endings and, moreover, your brain becomes temporarily more atrophied and you think less about all the negativity. So this is a really cool tool!

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
A good friend used CBD for his dog with good results, but later switched to Endurapet Plus with equally good results at around half the cost:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all,

I have been doing a bunch of research on CBD in hopes to ease our two year old Shepherds anxiety. I think i've read the majority of threads on CBD that this forum has to offer but I still cant seem to get pointed in the right direction. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share what brand they use and their experiences with CBD oil. I have found these two brands listed below and was wondering if anyone has any input on them. Thanks in advance!!!!!:grin2:

CBD Bio Pet Care full spectrum - 500mg

King Kanine - King Kalm 300mg
I did not have luck with the CBD treats for my dogs 3 anxiety.?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts