German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to hear what you think about the structure of my boy and girl! I know that their free stacks aren't the best but please let me know what you think!

Anton

Yana

Thank you so much for your time!!!

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Good grief - how in the heck did you get them to stand so well for those photos???
I know nothing about conformation other than what is pleasing to my eye. These two are both just drop dead gorgeous! I know the pros will give you better feedback, but just wanted you to know that I think they are both stunning!

Those pics of Anton with the orange flowers in the background...

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Oksana,
I really don't know anything but what I can see they are absolutely stunning.
Good job on the pics I can't even get Brady to sit still for 2 seconds!!!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Kris and Dawn for such nice words!! It took me a while to take those pictures LOL

Dawn, you know, Anton never sits either, he runs, stands or lays down resting

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
My India is built a lot like Anton, but with a more feminine head. I'll be watching to see what the experts have to say about him. And I need to get my butt in gear and get some shots of India to post.

~Kristin

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
I am not an expert, but I will give some things I see.

Anton: Nice masculine head, good expression, good stop, decent eye color. Good bone, nice feet (I know you don't see a lot of people comment of feet but it is a thing of mine), pasterns look good, tail is a little short for my liking. Nice top line. Looks nice for 8 months old.

Yana: Her stop could be better, her pasterns are a touch long and appear weak, she has a nice long top and bottom line. Her color is good, but she could use more pigment.

Now I an no expert and I still have problems with length of croup, tail set and front shoulder angles.

Like I said I am no expert, mostly I judge by what I like.

Val

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Hey I think they are beautiful. Course I get to see them a lot too!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Val and Kathy, thank you for your comments!!! Val, Anton does have incredible feet, very tight and pretty, and it's the first thing everybody notices about him

They are both beautiful to me. But I couldn't help but notice that their structure is so different so now I'm trying to learn more about conformation. Thanks again!

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
I really like a nice tight foot, it adds a lot for me any way how a dog looks.

They are both nice looking GSD's, I just think that Anton has more going for him. I want to see what he looks like when he gets all grown up.

Maybe one of these days I will get some new pictures of my crew, talk about different.

Val

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Val you should! I've always wanted to see pictures of your crew!

Oksana, your pups are gorgeous! Especially Anton!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts